Sunday, December 21, 2008

....Some people......

Ok the event has been going really well for us...we have about 91 nzels...about 30 of them have come from this event..in addition to 3 bzels so far...gotta love that! Also we have discovered that we rock on 41f, and 44f. I think Moonfang if you join us you ought to use a bow...sounds weird but.. I think we could really pull off some nice stuff up there.

Just to let everyone know..Moonfang is one of the best mages to group up with for a lesser dragon hunt. He loves to think outside of the box, and try unconventional approaches. Usually with other mages this does not sit well, which leaves Yogita and I kinda bored.

Well...some people...this guy Valeor....what a ...how can I describe him. I will say this...he is a warmonger. He wants a fight and will use any situation to insure that is what he will get. Yogita and I were kicking ld butt, and nike99999 or something like that stole one dragon, then went after our drops. After each time he would go ^^.
Such an asshole. Well...we attacked him, and venzed a de who wanted to help him. We venzed the de twice and the nike character several times. Then valeor shows up. Yogita and I ask him..are you helping Nike. He says nothing...we see drops on the ground...so we proceed to take them. Now at this moment..we have just venzed nike99999 again. So we thought those drops were his. Simple mistake. It happens. So Valeor just attacks! He does not say anything...just goes after us. Foolish thing to do. We venz him (he will say "I ran out of mp"..but he venzed..we venzed him). So then he talks to us...then he starts to communicate. What? This is very Bush like. ATTACK NOW...talk later. Weapons of Mass Destruction people? Bush went before the UN telling them he was going into Iraq....and the UN lacked capability and he would go in anyway. Basically he attacked with very little communication before hand...a warmonger. Valeor...the same...attacked (we then though..this guy is helping a known bot!).

Only when he started threatening us did we understand he was looking for fight..not to communicate something that was done against him. See that just would not be interesting. Instead...he attacked. Anyways I got ended by him on fvb. yeah I said it. He ended me..so what. He got the upper hand (I guess he had mana this time..LOL) anyways I was determined to give the warmonger a fight. I am tired of taking a passive approach to people like him.

We hear people who like to start shit on global. They talk it up, then get worked up, then there are HUGE fights on fvb. I mean MASSIVE. Now I am not faulting him for attacking me...we had a difference of opinions and he is obviously keeping just between us.. so I will give him points there. But basically I do not like people who shoot first...then talk smack later. I feel kinda good...I basically held my own...against someone who is a much higher level than I. He boasted that he wanted to take me and Yogita on. Brave talk...we venzed him before...cause he....ran out of mana....likely he will run out of mana again....yogita and I are a team..a very good one. Also we are like the borg, we adapt and will assimilate new data, and use it to our advantage. Which is why we have never quit over a game change, like many lineage players.

well...time to go back to the hunt....

Tata

p.s pics will come tomorrow from seo-cheon.

No comments: