Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Keeping on track!





Today is wednesday here in Korea. Today is the first day that I really hunted for exp and drops in the morning. I got only about .40 but I also got some gems (love to go the gem mechant!), a nzel, and of course a bit of exp.

I went to dvc6, and yes I can confirm that bots are staying away from the upper floors. This is due to a simple reason...those succs, and succ queens HIT HARD!!!

The bots are on dvc4 were it is much easier with the occasional succ teleing in. I loved it down in dvc6. NO competition from bots, heck there was only one other player up there the whole time I was there. So...I have found a new old spot..heh..to spend some time between toi hunts.

Here are some ss!

Both pics are from dvc5 as you can see..and I can confirm that bots are keeping away from even dvc5. The succ spawn was very good there as well with spiders and ettins mixed in too.

So I hope to do the same on thursday and friday as well!

tata!

No comments: