Sunday, March 20, 2005

18%

We have been experiencing alot of lag, yogita is only at 53% and I am at 18%. We have over 300 irons, and 280+ roughs, and we almost have 100 brings to sell. I think I will hold out just before the new publish. Maybe tomorrow night? Then I will sell all of them, including our almost 400 wafers. I guess i will sell the wafers tonight, at 3.9k each.

We will have alot of cash as I already have 1.2mil in gold
So after selling everything....we should have quite a bit of cash.
I am hoping that wds prices drop next episode, so I am holding out on that fact.
Getting the Sayha will be a bit easier i think.

This week should be more normal because the new teacher has finally arrived....YES!!
We will be getting ANOTHER teacher soon, in my opinion the more the merrier!
I think maybe he can take my morning class. Then I can hunt longer at night.

Jeyo

No comments: