Sunday, March 27, 2005

19% LOL

Will this be the case of 100 post to get to lvl 50? Hmm we will see. It is just that my scedule is CRAZY. Hopefully that will change. We have 430 wafers, been dragging my feet about selling them, got the 6th wds. 11 more to go. Might be able to 2 with all of wafers when I finally sell them. We now have a iron plate mail, and a iron shield, worth 700-800k together, but they do not sell very fast.
So we will hold out for the helm, gloves, and boots. Then maybe I can sell it for enough to help get another wds. I really think that we have enough for Yogita's +9 yumi, I mean sheesh we have several hundred gems in every catergory, and I think gem prices will skyrocket.......so we might be ready to sell em, or gamble them......we will see.

Ok gotta go!

Jeyo

No comments: