Friday, March 11, 2005

Was too tired to hunt long!

Well, yesterday we logged on and played for a bit, but.....we where pretty tired..
So we just hunted for about 2hrs, instead of 4...maybe today we can go for 4hrs, and then maybe again tomorrow...it would be nice if we could get yogita to 60% in 48. I think right now she is at 52% yesterday night she made about 1% and I about .30%, we where just too tired from our crazy week.

Ugh and we did not get one 51f scroll...... that sucks!

Maybe next time we can get some.......I really really wish we could get 10 of of those scrolls this weekend!!

Oh well we will see. By the end of today we should be at 300 wafers, so next week perhaps 400, if we have a slow week, and 550 if everything goes according to plan. My goal is to buy 2 wds at 2.9-3.0mill maybe see if I can talk people to go lower than 2.9mill. Sayha is just too expensive in my opinion. I know that after I make the bow it might fall in value because of some new fancy bow.
I think the k-xbow does more damage.....those darn de's.

Ok back to work...thought i had another 4HOURS of classes but I have just 1 more hour! WOOOOHOOOOO.

jeyo

No comments: