Monday, March 07, 2005

.....died...but at 15% now.

Ugh i lagged and died at the werewolf lycan de's area...a nice spot for mith arrows. But I am now at 15% To be exact 15.41% Tonight we will go for a long hunt to 31+ so perhaps I can get to 16+% I want to be at 20% by the end of this crazy busy week.

I think we almost have enough money for Yogita's yumi. I might consider getting the sayha xbow........it is only 9-10mill now. I will wait for prices to drop
I will then use a +8 yumi, and a +7 sayha xbow......MAYBE. I will have to wait and see. I have almost enough for the 6th wds. But this week is going to slow lineage wise so I will not sell wafers until the end of next week.....maybe I can make about 3mill on just the wafers. And another 3mill on irons, brings, and roughs. We plan to do some extensive hunting on it8....great for iron, and forest of dawn, great for roughs, and gems. As for brings? Ugh they drop too infrequently to really be considered.

Ok that is all for now...also I think we will have some nice LOOOOONG fi hunts this weekend. Maybe sunday? Or Friday night? 20%....here I come!

Jeyo

No comments: