Monday, March 14, 2005

Leveling really slow these days!

I am at 17.21% I know that sucks but it is better to be inching forwards than not be moving at all. I am getting closer to my goal to grab another 2 wds, I might go for 3, or just wait until I have racked up 20mill in savings. Currently i have close to 3-4 mill? So by then of this week I should have about 5-6 mill. IF i hunt it8, and fod, regularly. So tonight we will head up to it8, grab about 70-80 irons
and few brings, and 20-30 mgems, then go to fod the following night for roughs, and gems. Seems like in ep3 gem drops will be reduced which means our horde of gems will jump in value! So making a sayha will be even easier!
So we also need to head to heine caves 4fl for more rubies.

ok i gotta go! I might have more time at night for long hunts. So maybe in a week we can go to toi maybe 3 times?

Ok gotta go!

Jeyo warrior!

No comments: