Sunday, January 20, 2008

Double post day!

Yep but no pictures this time..perhaps later I can post some older pics...
Thats right as yogita said we have thors hammer now...the damage is much better than a damascus sword...and with the random magical lightening attack...it could help us take down dragons faster. We both will have 100% mr and 75% elemental resist...our goal is to get to the point where we can handle groups of three dragons at a time. Once we can do that well enough we will be able to be even more effective on bp hunts. On another note ... my mage is needs a shining belt of mind...to make up for selling my nk gloves....heh. SO we are going to regularly hunt 41f like Yas does.. I have to say though..I think I do better than he does as far as drops go...only because I got RDS...heh. He rocks though. WOuld be so nice to hunt in a 3 person team with him...we should do pretty well.

As you can see I have put off our plans for getting tarak boots...I will just have to wait...Once I get our ac in the right range (I want a high ac set). I want to go boss hunting to save up for the 2 pairs of tarak boots i got.

Oh and...yeah I got the +7 thors...cause yogita got the +8 dex helm...oh yeah oh yeah....well....a 20mill helm does not compare to a 4million adena weapon....

Ok gotta go!

Jeyo...rocks!

No comments: