Monday, January 14, 2008

Weekend fun!






Ok I had an amazing weekend in lineage. Not drops wise...if you want to count 1 lonely bzel...from a fire ghost. On saturday I was just too sick, it sort developed from a cold into flu like syptoms.. I got about .70 while I was feeling ok. The next day was amazing...I got 3% in one day! My first ever huge gain on a weekend.
Yogita got about 2% but she died...imonlylvl12 is an asshole....everyone knows it.
Ok on to the pics...

Now these pics show a conversation I had with some nutball munchy.....LOL WHat a NUT!! I will have make another post show the end of this strange encounter....

But the bottom line...WE DO NOT GIVE ADENA TO PEOPLE WE DO NOT KNOW. Also if a friend of ours needs some cash...it is given as a gift..not a loan. Money given like loans destroys friendships!

No comments: