Monday, January 14, 2008

Ok the end of that wierd encounter



Ok to view in the right order...start with the second pic in the previous, the first pic is the last in the series on that post. These two follow the first pic in the previous post....LOL
I hope that is clear....it is midnight....
This dude is a pure nutter. He first asks for adena....then asks to join a bp....begging loser, then says he hates me. He is off his rocker. Oh and another thing...if you are chao made..be wary of the of the person asking you to come to talking island and help them. Ugh first I get choa made, and they can not kill me due to high mr, and my fast venz button...so then they have some dude "begging" for help from a strong high level char....btw lvl 53 aint hight anymore.....3 years ago...yeah..now...not...more like lvl 63...
Ok bye for now!

No comments: