Wednesday, January 30, 2008

post 199

We have been very busy in Lineage..I am 61% very close to 62..tonight....63%. I would like to be at 70% by the start of next week. Yogita is doing very well. She is closing the gap between us. The gap is closing fast..our race is turning into something more and more exciting. I died yesterday, and Yogita surged ahead...even though she died. She worked really hard and pulled closer to me. She is cool. She has overcome her fear of lesser dragons, and now she kills them with ease. She got a ndai on 25f from a lesser demon.

I hope to get more bzels on 41f. So tonight I will pull ahead on 21f, then go to 31f, and finish up on 41f. Yogita has some plans to hunt tonight as well. I will let her tell you what they are. I will post some pictures later.....oki gotta go..

Jeyo

No comments: