Thursday, January 03, 2008

Update time





Ok time for pics!
Ok so first...no boss pics...havent been able to find any...bummer...
The group hunt with Ladybug and crew was nice...we did not find Iris up but it was so much fun. Also we did really well together.
Recently I have been dieing alot....once due to a lag out...and again because of a strange sort of lag situation...but it was still partly my fault....
My mage is now lvl 47....I am glad about that...because you never know when some even will start and having a higher level char (extra high level) can actully be of a big help.
My exp is now at 44%...yogita is at 46% she is keeping ahead of me! Way to go girl!!!
Our cash has stagnated at 37mill...I am still trying to sell some items then blow some items so I can pass the 40mill mark...ALSO we are open for boss hunts...need to gain experience, and make some good money.....I think that is the only way I will be able to even think about getting tarak boots...Ok I gotta go!
Jeyo!

No comments: